Church Leadership Definitions
Christian Identity-Foundations 102
Introduction to Biblical Hebrew
New Testament Survey
Old Testament Survey
Strategic Christian Leadership
The Epistles of Peter
All materials to include student and instructor workbooks; audio and video files produced by JCI and it's staff; exams, and other such intellectual materials remain the copyright property of Jubilee College International and the proponents of said materials. Unauthorized use, distribution, or reproduction of any said materials or audio-visual products in any form is a violation of copyright law and is strictly prohibited. As well, JCI reserves the right to utilize student materials as educational materials for other students.
Typical Course Syllabus:
Course outline and requirements for degree or certificate students:
1. Purchase Student Workbook from Webstore
2. Listen to lecture audio files while completing the Student Workbook.
3. Purchase the required reading material.
4. Complete your mid-course writing assignment.
5. Complete life skills ministry participation assignments. (Complete a course topic public presentation with evaluation. Have at least two people complete the evaluation form).
6. Complete and submit final research paper thesis statement for approval. (Research and Writing Criteria Guide)
7. Complete and submit final research paper bibliography for approval.
8. Complete and submit final research paper annotated bibliography for approval.
9. Complete and submit final research paper first draft for review.
10. Complete and submit final research paper for approval.
11. Complete the JCI Course Survey.
12. Complete and pass final exam. (Contact JCI for scheduling exam.)